Hebron High School News Online

Hebron High School News Online

Hebron High School News Online

Sports Scores
Pitcher Ethan Hunt pitches in the fifth inning against Plano West on April 16. The team won 2-1.
Baseball team to compete against Plano West April 19
Olivia Evans, Web Editor • April 19, 2024

The baseball team will play against Plano West on April 19 at 7:30 p.m. at the Hebron baseball field. Head coach Corey Farra said the team has...

As the final weekend of Coachella approaches, the temperature averages about 95 degrees Fahrenheit daily in the desert. Coachella has lost its glamor, as uncomfortable camping conditions go viral on TikTok.
Opinion: De-influencing Coachella
Madeline Rivera, Editor-in-Chief • April 19, 2024

It was the day before the first weekend of Coachella. I was lying in bed after a long day of school, hours before bed, scrolling through TikTok...

April 17 was National Tax Day — something most adults dread. However, it’s often forgotten that young adults never learned about taxes in school, causing them to struggle, too. This defeats the purpose of high school preparing students for adulthood.
Opinion: Schools need to teach students how to do taxes
Mie Bakuya, Reporter • April 18, 2024

The entire purpose of high school is to prepare students for the real world. Required classes include English to learn writing, history to learn...

Weather

• 5 PM
    69 °
  • 6 PM
    67 °
  • 7 PM
    65 °
  • 8 PM
    64 °
  • 9 PM
    63 °
  • 10 PM
    62 °
  • 11 PM
    61 °
  • 12 AM
    61 °
  • 1 AM
    61 °
  • 2 AM
    60 °
  • 3 AM
    60 °
  • 4 AM
    59 °
  • 5 AM
    59 °
  • 6 AM
    58 °
  • 7 AM
    58 °
  • 8 AM
    58 °
  • 9 AM
    57 °
  • 10 AM
    56 °
  • 11 AM
    55 °
  • 12 PM
    55 °
  • 1 PM
    54 °
  • 2 PM
    54 °
  • 3 PM
    53 °
  • 4 PM
    52 °
  • 5 PM
    51 °
April 19
71°/ 55°
Patchy rain nearby
April 20
58°/ 47°
Moderate rain
April 21
61°/ 47°
Patchy rain nearby
Print Edition

Meet the Homecoming queen nominees

Photo via Andrew Higgins
As Homecoming draws to a close, one out of five nominees will be named queen at the Homecoming football game.

As Homecoming draws to a close, one out of five nominees will be named queen at the Homecoming football game. Here’s a look at the nominees.